The theory in the knowledge management system gets updated every year in accordance to the decisions that you can take. They are directly linked to these decisions.
- Information: it will give you a general explanation of the topic.
- Links: it will give you direct links to Google, Google Scholar, Twitter News and Google News
- Star rating for each stage of the funnel: this indicates how much effect this decision has on the amount of new projects in that stage of the innovation funnel (with a maximum of 5 stars).
- Primary/secondary type of innovation: this shows that some decisions do not only effect the innovation type it is listed under, but also another type. Therefore, this can have an (un)wanted effect on your agenda.
- Radical innovation: the effect that this decision has on the number of radical projects in your innovation funnel.
- Investment costs: the costs of this decision.